How Can Spinemobility Help Practitioners?
Spinemobility can provide practitioners with the knowledge, skills, tools and self-confidence to effectively implement our evidence-based Boot Camp Programs. We have developed 11 treatment programs for various pain and functionally limited conditions. Implementing our step-by-step programs can significantly improve patient/client compliance, satisfaction and outcomes.
We do this by providing:
a) Comprehensive and practical online training courses on our Boot Camp Programs
b) Hands-on in-person and virtual workshops
c) Instructional workbooks for your patients/clients
d) Step-by-step and visit-by-visit program implementation guides
e) Tools and devices to aid program implementation (eg. the Spinemobility Bolster and pedometer)
Spinemobility Boot Camp Program Courses for Practitioners
What are the Boot Camp Programs?
What will practitioners learn from
the online Boot Camp Program courses?
Are there options to implementing the Boot Camp Programs?
The Boot Camp Programs are comprehensive 6-week evidence-based treatment programs designed by Dr. Carlo Ammendolia aimed at reducing pain and disability, maximizing function and improving overall quality of life for spine conditions and other musculoskeletal disorders.
The online courses provide practitioners with the knowledge, skill and self-confidence to effectively implement the Boot Camp Programs and improve patient/client compliance, satisfaction and outcomes.
- Causes, symptoms, burden, diagnosis, differential diagnosis, and effectiveness of common treatments for each condition.
- Underlying principles, components and supportive evidence of the Boot Camp Program.
- Step-by-step instruction on condition specific manual therapy techniques.
- Step-by-step instruction on condition specific exercises and self-management strategies.
- Instruction on cognitive behavioural techniques to change attitudes and beliefs, mitigate negative expectations and provide positive reinforcement.
- Visit-by-visit guide on how to implement the program including. recommended frequency and intensity of prescribed exercises and manual therapy techniques and treatment schedule.
For superior outcomes, the Boot Camp Programs should be delivered by trained practitioners. However, for individuals who have safety concerns, financial restraints, limited access to trained practitioners, or choose to implement the Boot Camp Programs on their own, self-directed Boot Camp Programs courses are also available. Trained practitioners may also direct their patients/clients to our self-directed Boot Camp Programs while providing education, instruction and supervision virtually or implementing the program using a combination of in-person and virtual treatment/instruction.
(click the programs below for more)